Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yard Work

Yesterday I got a lot of work done. We raked up a bunch of leaves that did not fall from the tiny tree in our yard, pulled weeds and put patio furniture away. Char and Justee had a lot of fun "helping" me. Charlee did a great job putting the leaves into the bag, after she had her fun.

I have been threatening Justin that I'm going to give Dozer away. I just have to say that even though Dozer drives me crazy, I would never give him away...I'd at least try to sell him...jk. Don't worry Justin, you won't come home to find that I got rid of your dog. In spite of all the things I don't like about him, he is a good dog and the girls and I would miss him. :)
Plus, I've never been able to go long without having a dog around (actually Justin and I have had a dog...or two...for our entire marriage-minus the first 3 months.) Despite better judgment, I would probably get rid of Dozer just to get a new puppy that would be 10 times worse.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

The pictures of the girls are so precious. They are all such a great cross between you and Justin. I love that your dog is a bulldog and enjoy your stories!

Vicki said...

Hmmm so that is why you couldn't talk to me for hours on the phone... you had to get stuff done and make me feel guilty for wasting my time all day :)

Tracy said...

Cute girls, cute pictures!!