Sunday, November 2, 2008

Is it November?

This is what the girls did on Saturday: They had some company from the neighborhood and they played outside...in November...in these kinds of clothes...crazy. Justee played in Dozer's water and got her pants all wet, so I took them off of her. She only went a few minutes without pants, but it wasn't long before her shirt got wet and it came off too. It is hard keeping that girl fully clothed.

A guy came and blew out our sprinklers while the kids were outside. It was hard work keeping the kids out of the water mist that was spraying out. It was the highlight of their day, I think.
Here is the girl who gets into everything:I was taking down all of my Halloween decor when Justee came running up to me saying, "Ook, face!" She had gotten into the Halloween make-up and tried to rub it on her face. I am just glad that she managed to keep the carpet clean. She had really wanted to get her face painted like her sisters on Halloween, so I guess she was just making up for that. It was a little funny the first time...not so funny the second time she got into it. I didn't take a picture of that; I was too mad (at myself...why didn't I put it where she couldn't reach it?) She was very upset both times I wiped it off.
Justee has been bringing me candy, constantly for the past few days. She keeps saying "canny peas, eat peas mommy!" I think it's the "peas" that gets me. ;)

1 comments:

KrIStiN said...

the whole candy thing...How could you turn down a face like that?!