Monday, November 17, 2008

Carpet Omelet


I was upstairs on the phone when I went to check on Charlee and Justee, I looked over my balcony and saw this all over my living room floor:



Immediately Char blamed Justee, not that I doubt the little stinker did it, but why didn't you stop her Char?!?! I spent some time scrubbing all the spots on the floor, but I can still see bits of yellow in the spots. Who knew eggs would stain?



Besides making carpet omelets, another one of Justee's recent pastimes is putting stickers on the pets. She covered Dozer in stickers and then took them all off leaving just this one next to his tail. Apparently, she decided less is more.


(Dozer is chewing on his toy that was supposed to be tough. He had it torn up and the insides ripped out in less than a day.)

I'll have to give her an 'A' for effort when it came to the cat. She tried and tried to get a sticker on Cash, but he was not going to let Justee make him look as stupid as the dog.
I put an end to the sticker fun when Justee tried to put a sticker directly on Dozer's...um...real bum. ;)

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Justee is hilarious! She will keep you hopping for sure!

Michelle Thompson said...

Egg does stain so bad. Try oxy clean I think that is how you spell, it, but it takes out stains real well. I love the part about Justee putting stickers on Dozers real bum.

KrIStiN said...

ha ha..that whole post made me laugh..I think cuz I can totally relate to all of it!!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

So sorry about the egg;) Follow Michelle's instructions, and it should come out. Justee is so cute. I'm sure she keeps you on your toes.

Vicki said...

Eggs are awful to clean up! Cats are much smarter than dogs.... and less work...
did I tell you we are getting a cat not a dog ;)

Tracy said...

This post brings back many memories!! All I can honestly say...I'm glad it's you and not me!!;-) I can tell you, that it really is WORTH it ALL!!