Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Look-a-like...

(This really only works for people from Lovell)
I saw this guy a few weeks back and thought he looked like someone I knew...Then I saw him again and thought he looked like someone else I knew. Anyway, before I disclose who he reminds me of, I was wondering if anyone else would see it without me pointing it out.
So...who do you think he looks like??? P.S. I took this pic on my cell and sent it to Justin. He replied with the name of the person I thought he looked like. Great minds think alike. ;)

* 4 more days

11 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Well, Teri...the big picture of the guy didn't show up on your blog so I'll take a stab at it basing my guess off the little thumbnail pic that shows up on my blog. I'm going to guess Ottis Graves? I'm probably WAY off!

Kara said...

Ottis Graves is who first came to my mind.

Brenda said...

Try Jenny McArthur and Marion Jones.

Tracy said...

Ottis Graves, before he lost all of his weight!!

Nick & Lindi said...

LOL!! I totally see Ottis too! Teri I just have to leave you a comment on this one. I was laughing so hard at the Look-a-likes that you did and this one just adds to the humor. I do the same thing here. I love that!! Your family and blog are always so cute! Have a Happy Holidays!!

Carola said...

I am not seeing who the rest of you are seeing....I see Bruce Morrison! It is in his smile.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I'm with the comment above mine. Bruce Morrison is who I see. But, I haven't seen Ottis Graves in probably twenty years, and I see Bruce everytime I go home. So, that's my answer:)

Bagleys said...

Umm, I'd also have to say Ottis Graves. Teri, I ALSO do the SAME things! But I do it with random people and celebrities, mostly. Lol... you crack me up!

Michelle Thompson said...

He looks kind of like Taylor Graves and Bruce Morrison, but I also think he looks kind of like Mike McArthur.

Lundberg Family said...

I might be way off base here but I was thinking more along the lines of a younger Doug Haugenoe!!

Stacey said...

I think Ottis Graves, but have not seen him in ages!