Wednesday, November 5, 2008

At least I gained an hour...

I am out doing some shopping, having a nice time. Char and Justee are behaving themselves...for the most part. I have a couple more stops to make, but I look at the clock in the car and see that I don't have time to get those stops made before Sydnee gets home. I decide to go home, wait for Sydnee, and then go back out.
Hmmm...I get home unload what I have already purchased and look at the clock in the house.
Dang it! I still haven't changed the clock in the car since DLS! I could have easily finished my errands before Syd got home. Stupid Clock. Stupid DLS.






I just thought I'd throw in this picture

of Justee at 3 months old. She has been growing so fast. A lot has changed since this pic was taken.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I agree, STUPID DLS!!! :-)

Jem said...

Are you serious! I LOVE DLS. Its light when I wake up and I feel like the day goes by so much quicker.

Carola said...

I don't mind DST...I just don't like changing back. Although right now I enjoy that it is lighter in the morning, I really do not like that it gets dark sooo early.

Stacey said...

Not a fan of the time change as well! Cute picture of Justee, too!!