Friday, November 14, 2008

Letter to Santa

The girls were discussing their wish-lists for Christmas tonight during story-time. Charlee told me she wanted some puppy thing (not sure what she meant.) Then she looked up at me and asked, "Can we call Santa and tell him what I want?"

"Um...no, but you can write him a letter."
Charlee gasped in excitement, "A letter?! Yay!"
Then she jumped off the couch and headed straight to the paper and crayons.
She colored for a little while and then she came back for stories...I think she totally forgot the purpose of her drawing.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Maybe she wants another puppy?!?!?! ;-)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I'm with Stacey, maybe she wants Dozer to have a playmate;)or, maybe one of those cute FurReal stuffed dogs that cost $200.00!!
I'm sure Santa will come through, what ever it is;)