Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Week!!!

It is officially one week until Justin gets to come home. I don't think I have ever been so excited for anything in my life. If the saying, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" is true, I can't imagine how I'll feel about him when he completes this deployment.


Today is a much better day than yesterday. ;)

I just thought I'd include this pic of Justin on his 29th bday. We were in Alabama, and Justin was going through flight school (hence the helicopter cake.)

4 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I'm so excited for you. It will be such a great reunion.

Stacey said...

I bet the girls are very excited,too! I hope the week goes very fast for you!

Kalli Ko said...

dude, you are a rock

i'm so excited for your big reunion!

Anonymous said...

And just think, after being apart for a long time, we won't be there to try to get you to play hearts when you really would rather be doing something else.