Saturday, November 15, 2008

Movie and Shopping

We had a fun Saturday. We went to Madagascar II with the Nicholls family. It was a cute movie and I liked it a lot better than the first one. I was nervous about Justee, but she did really good for the first half of the movie; she sat and watched and pointed and laughed. After about halfway through she started getting antsy and wanted to run around. I kept trying to make her stay on my lap, but she wouldn't. Then she went to Cherelle and sat on her lap just fine. After about 10 mins of sitting with Cherelle, she fell asleep.


After the movie we went to do some shopping. Sydnee doesn't have a pair of jeans without holes in the knees, so that was the main thing I needed; but of course, we didn't stop there. ;) Syd got 4 pairs of pants and 3 shirts. Charlee got 2 shirts and a hat. Justee got a sweater, a dress, a coat and a hat. The girls always like to model their new clothes once we get home. They were excited to take pics so Daddy could see some of their clothes. :)

Syd loves these pants because they sparkle:
Justee was trying to take Chuck's hat off: Justee has a thing for chewing on her hands right now. I am always pulling her hands out of her mouth.

I love getting warm sweaters and things for winter. Now I just need to schedule a babysitter and go get some for me. :)

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh my gosh those sweaters and hats are SO dang cute. I don't know which is cuter the sweaters or the girls wearing them!! Tell Syd that I'm jealous-they don't make sparkly pants for grown ups! LOL I'm glad the movie worked out ok...always scary taking a little one to the theater! You survived!! WOOHOO!

nina said...

How cute! I love shopping for clothes. I get a little carried away too. It's shopping for girls there are so many cute things!

Stacey said...

Glad you survived the movie. None of my kids want to see it, so I will wait until I can get it on PPV or DVD...lol I heard it was supposed to be really good. Cute girls clothes, too! Sounds like you had a fun and busy day!

Ranee` said...

What cute cute sweaters and hats! Why don't they make things like that for boys??