Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Highs and Lows

There has been a lot going on in the past couple of hours...
First Justin's flight was supposed to land in Cheyenne around 10pm, then it got moved back to 1am. If that wasn't bad enough, I got an email informing me that the new plan was for the soldiers to spend the night in Reno and come to Cheyenne on Wednesday!!! I was beyond upset and I still don't understand why the Air Force would take the Nevada guys home first when Cheyenne is closer.
After tons of stress, aggravation, and (I'll admit) a few tears, things turned out ok. Justin, and a bunch of other men, got commercial flights into Denver. The only downside is that they have to pay out of their pockets for the flight, but I feel like it is well worth it. I will see Justin in less than 4 hours!!! :)
(The girls have to wait until tomorrow morning, because we got a hotel for tonight.)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Yeah!!!! I've been thinking of you guys today.. Happy Day!

Lundberg Family said...

How frustrating..but he is soon to be in your arms! Yippie. Have a fun night without kids...we all need those sometimes. What was life like before kids?? ENJOY!

Stacey said...

I am so glad he got to come home! Enjoy your time~

Michelle Thompson said...

How exciting! Make the most of your time with him and have fun tonight!!!