Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who I thought he looked like...

The first time I saw the guy in my previous post, he had a scowl on his face and he was marching through the gym...I seriously thought it was none other than Mr. Haugenoe. I'm so glad you saw it too Tashie!
After I saw him a few more times, and he was smiling and I got a better look at him, I thought he looked like Bruce Morrison.
There was always someone else that I thought he kinda looked like too, and I just couldn't put my finger on it...I think most of you may be right and he kinda looks like Ottis, but I'm still not sure if that is who I am thinking. It might just be because I see a combination of Bruce and Doug Haugenoe. I can see Ottis a little, but I think my mom and Kristy nailed it with Bruce...it's in the smile. :)


I found this pic online. It's better quality than my phone pic, so I thought I'd throw it in. If anyone has a pic of Bruce, I'd love to be able to post it on here. ;)
*Justin thought Bruce.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You are too funny!

Jill Asay said...

AH, I see it now. See, I don't know either Haugano or Bruce, so no wonder I didn't make the connection!