Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Look for Justee

On Saturday night I decided that Justee needed a haircut. Her hair is always in her face, plus I thought she would look cute with bangs.
A few snips later:

She had fun admiring herself in the mirror:

She loves playing in the sink.

She must have decided that her bath minutes before, didn't get her face clean enough.




By the time this last picture took place, Justee decided she had had enough. I told her to say cheese...and this is what she did instead.


7 comments:

Kara said...

Her hair looks cute! You did a great job.

Michelle Thompson said...

I love the bangs and the tummy! What a cutie she is!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Her hair looks great. What a great new look;) She is such a cutie!!

Stacey said...

You are brave! My kids all moved around and fought me trying to cut their bangs....good for you! She is adorable!

Justin said...

Justee is getting so big and looks so cute with her new hair. She really seems to be enjoying it too! Great pics baby! I Love You!

Vicki said...

I love the lighting in these! So nice. I love the bangs too!

Lundberg Family said...

I think you did a great job. I decided last year that I would not cut my girls' hair anymore. I still do the bangs. I tried the entire hair and by the time I was finished I wanted to cry. POor Caitlyn She asked "Does it look bad" Ofcourse it didn't look horrible, you prob would be able to tell unless you really looked. I took too long so it was drying and when it dries it's shorter so I couldn't get it straight. One and last attempt! Good job