Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This Valentine's Day definitely won't go down as one of my favorites, but tulips sure make it better.

Sydnee and Charlee went to a Primary activity this morning...It was themed "Serve with Love" and the kids donated hygiene supplies for The House of Neighborly Service. This was Charlee's first Primary activity and she had a great time.
After the activity Sydnee had a bday party to attend.
My friend Abbey brought me this very cute (and yummy) candy bouquet. (Notice the G.I. Justin, as she referred to it, in the middle.) The tulips came from Justin...I'm so glad that he always remembers that tulips are my favorite. :)



3 comments:

Carola said...

Valentines Day is not the same when your Valentine is not with you. I love the tulips your Valentine sent you....very nice. The girls look like they got some fun valentines also.

Stacey said...

HOw special that he got you tulips!! Very sweet! I admire you, you know that! Yo are always in my thoughts...

Renae and Keith said...

The tulips are very pretty. Whats up with your long pinky nail hahaha