Monday, February 23, 2009

Terrible Twos


Justee turns 2 today...and I can't believe how grown up she looks all of a sudden.

We are having Justee's party shortly, and I will have lots more pics, but I thought it would be fun to do some of just her and her fish cake. I had a hard time deciding what to do for her cake this year, but then I thought this fish would be fun. Justee has been saying, "My fish cake!" all day.




It wasn't long before Justee wanted to taste her fish...she started eating a fin, and was not happy when I took it away and told her she had to wait until later to eat any more.


9 comments:

Emily Asay said...

that is awesome, how come everyone knows how to make awesome cakes besides me??????

Vicki said...

I was going to say Awesome cake too... but since that one has already been used... I will say
That is a super snazzy cake - Love it!

Trisha said...

That cake is amazing!! Holy crap Teri, just one more thing to add to your list of things you do as a SUPER MOM! Please let me in on your secret! Please wish Justee a Happy Birthday from all of us!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

That's the cutest Fish and Girl I have ever seen. What an amazing talent you have with cakes.
Have fun at the party;)

Stacey said...

yaHave a great time at the party! I cannot believe your baby is 2!! Happy Birthday, Justee!

Burton Family said...

Happy Birthday Justee!!!!
We love you!

Ter, the cake looks great. Was the 3-D type a fun change?

Carola said...

Love the cake and love the birthday girl. Her hair looks so cute and red.

Tracy said...

What talent you have? The cake is AMAZING!! AND the girl...what a cutie?!!!! Can't believe she is already 2!!! Have a Happy Party! :-)

Jill Asay said...

Great cake! I can't believe she's 2! Hope you had a great party!