Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Justee's Birthday

Justee had a great birthday...It was extra special because Justin got to join us on web cam. It was so nice to have him "here" with us.
We set up our little party in the office so that Justin could see everything.
Justee got a lot of great presents...Dress up clothes and stickers from Grandma and Grandpa Hyde, a card from Thompsons, a Love Dollar from Great Grandma and Grandpa Putnam, a little doggy from Syd, a phone from Charlee, a pig that shakes, and a Dora ball pit. Thank you everyone!

Mom and the Birthday Girl:


Justee needed a little help getting her second candle to go out.

Eating the fish cake:

Justee loves her ball pit...but I don't know what I was thinking....there are balls everywhere. ;)




Here is a couple pics of Justee talking to her Dad...She was blowing him kisses and telling him goodbye.


Justee had had enough with the picture taking...she didn't want me to take anymore, but I wanted to show Grandma what she did with the stickers she got...


Justee in her Snow White dress up stuff:
Justee is acting just like a two year old is supposed to act...She is very good at throwing fits...she has at least 3 breakdowns a day. She is very moody and it seems like she is either very happy or very mad. She can be really sweet when she wants to be, and she gives GREAT hugs. She loves to sing and is singing songs she knows and songs she just makes up all the time. Some of her favorites are Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam (or Sunbeep according to her), and ABC's. She loves to take her diaper off and run around in the buff. She is in the "watch me" phase...she is always doing some trick like jumping off of something or somersaulting and yelling, "Watch me Mommy!" Justee is always playing with my hair...it tends to drive me crazy, but she thinks it belongs to her (just like Sydnee did for her first 4 years of life.) She even holds it in her hand and kisses it. weird, I know...it definitely is her security blanket.
Ever since Justin has been gone, Justee has started crying when I leave her with a babysitter...she used to just say bye, and be fine...I think she has become more attached to me now that I am the only parent around.
Justee is a lot of fun, she makes me laugh everyday...she makes me crazy everyday too, but overall she is worth it. We all love her very much.

8 comments:

Emily Asay said...

thats cool that you get to talk to justin on the webcam

Teish and Tan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTEE! We love you. I can't believe you are already two! Hang in there aunt Ter.

Jill Asay said...

That is so fun that Justin got to witness the b-day too. Carson has the same hair fettish too...crazy! Every time I sit down, he mauls me!

Stacey said...

Oh! How special that Justin got to be there via webcam!! Se made a haul for a 2 year old! How fun. I love he sticker photos!! She is a cutie!

Carola said...

Looks like lots of fun was had by all. So glad you got to have Justin at the party.

Lundberg Family said...

Looks like you had a great party! That is so great that Justin could join in too! I love the photo of Justee and Justin on the computer...precious! Glad you had a good day! Your girls are beautiful!

Justin said...

I had such a good time watching the party, thanks for setting it up! It looks like you all had fun too. Justee is getting so big. She was so cute in her Snow White clothes. I hope she has a lot of fun with all her new toys. Syd and Chuck picked out some good ones. I Love You all and miss you! Love justin

Lindsay said...

What a fun party! Chad said he has been able to catch Justin on IM a couple times and catch up. Glad you girls are doing so well.