Friday, February 20, 2009

Play Day

Since Sydnee didn't have school yesterday (or today) we decided to go swimming, and the girls had a blast.




Justee went up and down this slide over and over. She loved playing with this ball, and held onto it most of the time. She was pretty brave and kept going to the deeper parts and tried to float with the ball...She had a few falls under the water, but it didn't stop her.





Charlee liked pulling on these ropes to make water drop down. She loved the slide too...the little one anyway...there were two bigger ones that she could go down with me. She was really excited and asked me to take her down one, but as soon as we got to the top and she saw the dark tunnel with water rushing down it, she quickly turned around and headed down the stairs. I asked her is she was going to go down and she said, "No, I want to go play." I tried to talk her into it by saying I would be holding her the whole time, but she insisted that she just wanted to go play.




Sydnee had a lot of fun too, she liked swimming for rings and picking them up. She went down the big tunnel slide by herself (the one Charlee refused) but once was enough for her...she wouldn't do it again.


We had a lot of fun, and I'm so glad we got to go....we will definitely have to go again sometime.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

There are hardly any other kids in the background of the pics... Did you practically have the place to yourselves?

It looks like a fun place to go.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a fun day. Looks like the girls had a blast.
From the pictures the swimming pool looks pretty cool.

Stacey said...

How fun! I bet you had a ball! The girls are changing....growing so fast. I remember when you and Justin came to our house in Casper and Sydnee was just walking...time flies!! Gorgeous girls, Teri!

Lundberg Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! The pictures show how much fun they had! Is this close to your house? Congrats to Justin on the promotion! That is awesome.

Justin said...

I wish I could have been there! It reminds me of Water World last summer. That pool looks like fun and I can't wait to go with you. Justee looks so grown up. I couldn't believe it when I saw the pics, at first I thought it was Chuck with Syd. I can't believe you didn't just grab Chuck and go, you know I would have. Oh well I'm glad you all had fun! Miss you lots!