Sunday, January 4, 2009

Home

After a long Christmas break, I'm back in action...Blogging action that is.
I have some serious catching up to do. I plan on uploading photos tonight in preparation for tomorrow.

I plan on getting a good night's sleep in my own bed. Sleep will come if I can manage to get my very-excited-to-be-out-of-the-car-and-home girls to settle down and go to sleep. That better happen soon being that upon my arrival I noticed that my DVR cable box was completely out of commission and the tech is coming at 7 am to replace it. (That should tell you how devoted I am to my TV... I would get up at 7 in order to have it fixed ASAP!)

I also hope to put away all of the stuff I unloaded from the car before diving into my new posts. ...dang that Santa Clause for bringing so much stuff...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Looking for ward to reading all about your trip!

Niccole said...

Glad you're home safe and sound! I've missed you :)