Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Vision Comes to Life

Here are tons of pictures of Justee's fabulous new room. I'm so happy with the results that I'm considering trading Justee rooms. ;)

This tree was the first thing I knew I wanted in Justee's room.

It took Renae and me about 20 mins to put up the 6 pieces that made this tree. My friend Abbey had to do some thinking in order to get all the pieces to fit on the roll of vinyl. (Great job Abbey! Once again, thank you so much.)


I decided I wanted a magnet board in Justee's room because she loves her magnet toys, but I don't love them on the fridge and all over the kitchen floor so much. She seems to enjoy it.

I love this arrangement that Renae and I put together. It adds some sparkle and frill.
Justee was enjoying her rug.Justee's name was supposed to go on the top of her headboard, but I messed up on the measurements, so it was too big. It worked on the foot board though. :)Justeee jumping on her bed:~PEEK~~A~~BOO!~Last view while walking out of the room.
This is the first room I have ever decorated from top to bottom with the whole design plan in mind. I am sooo glad that Renae was here to help with the accessories and manual labor. It was really nice to have a shopping partner to bounce ideas off of. It was so nice of Renae to take time out of her life to come help me, and more importantly, keep me company for a few days. Plus I never would have had such cute curtains if it wasn't for Renae...they were completely her idea. I'm not a big curtain person, and I wouldn't have even really thought about getting any. I'm so glad we put them up.
Dana came to visit with Renae and I on Tuesday night. We looked at all 700+ wedding pictures Renae brought, and chatted. Dana helped with the polka-dot arrangement too.
Thanks for spending some time with me girls! I always have so much fun when we get together. :)
It is so fun to see all the girls' reactions to the room. Justee really seems to like it and Sydnee and Charlee keep telling me how pretty it is.
Not bad for 3 days work.

19 comments:

Vicki said...

Love it! You guys did great.... now you need to come and help me decorate!

KrIStiN said...

I'm very impressed, it looks like something from a magazine!! It is the cutest room ever!! I LOVE IT!!

Jill Asay said...

I love all the polka dots in the room...they are too cute! I wold love to do some in Travis' room some day when I get back around to being crafty!

Brenda said...

3 days work? WOW! It looks terrific!

Lundberg Family said...

Looks awesome! Sounds like you gals had a great time! How fun to paint and redocorate. It looks like Justee loves her new room. I love Wallee's. We have polka dots in Caitlyn's room too! I am sure your other girls will want their room done soon too! It looks outstanding! Thanks for all the pics!

Lauren said...

I think that room is AWESOME! What a great job you and Renae (with some Dana help) did. I am very impressed. Come to AZ now and do Gracee's. :)

Renae and Keith said...

I did it all! Teri didn't help. She just baked while I did all the work! hahaha. Just kidding! I had so much fun and it was cool to see it from start to finish and see the idea come to life!

Teri said...

Yeah right Renae...You worked when you finally got off the phone and you were $250 poorer. hahaha

Carola said...

Wow! You girls did a great job. Justee Rose sure looks good in her room; I think she likes it.

Stacey said...

Teri and Renae, IT LOOKS GREAT!!! What a fun room for a little girl. Great idea with the magnet board. HOw fun that you got to spend time together!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I Love it!!!! Where did you get the big polka-dots?
It is a little girls dream room, and some big girls dream room too;)

ozzmom said...

Absolutely love it now I want to hire you guys to come to my house I am not a decorater at all I need help. Anyways you guys did awesome.

ozzmom said...

So does she sleep good in her bed?

nina said...

That turned out so cute Terri! Good job.

Justin said...

Good job Baby, and thanks for coming to keep her company and help Renea, you're great! Justee looks like she loves it. I can't wait to see it for myself. Just don't do it all while I'm gone because I need something to do when I get home. LOL

Tracy said...

Very Cute!!! I gotta know, are her sisters rooms as cute?!! :-)

KrIStiN said...

did your older girls have a hard time adjusting or get bent out of shape when Justee was born? I was just curious, i'm just a week or so away from having my third, just want to know what to kind of expect!

The Leithead Family said...

Very, Very, Very Cute!! Love the tree! Way to go, girls!

Emily Asay said...

that is so ridiculously cute, seriously