Sunday, January 11, 2009

Char is a Sunbeam

Today was Charlee's first official day as a Sunbeam, because we were out of town the first Sunday of the year. I thought the transition from nursery to Primary would be hard for Char, since she is always telling me about what treats she had and what toys she played with at church, during our drive home.
She surprised me and was actually excited about going to her new class. She was especially excited about getting to see Sydnee during Sharing time.
Sydnee held an interview with Char on the way to church. She held up a fake microphone and asked Char questions (in a journalistic voice) like, "So Charlee, are you excited for you first day in Sunbeams?" and "Are you going to be brave when you go to class?"

Now Justee is alone in nursery, but she doesn't seem to care one bit. :)

3 comments:

Emily Asay said...

Thats crazy that Charlee is just going into sunbeams, she's always seemed so much older to me for some reason. by the way i LOVE her little red dress. was there one in my size? :)

Justin said...

Tell my Chuck I'm proud of her for being such a big girl. It's weird here only having men at church. I really miss MY LADIES!

Stacey said...

I love Chars little dress. She is adorable. How cute that Sydnee interviewed her!