Monday, January 19, 2009

Curls, Curls, Curls

On Saturday night I put the girls' hair in curlers. They thought it was the funniest thing ever. They kept pointing at each other and laughing. (I wish I had gotten a pic of them with the curlers in.) Poor Justee went first, and she wasn't sure what to make of the other two laughing at her. It didn't take her long to embrace the attention and laugh harder than anyone though.
The next big laugh attack happened in the morning, right after I took the curlers out.
...Silly girls...

3 curly heads heading to church:
**As I was typing this post, Charlee started crying and wailing her signature word, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" I checked to see what happened to Charlee.... It wasn't much...Justee just stabbed her in the back with a fork! I thought it couldn't be as bad as Char was making it sound. I lifted up Char's shirt and the skin was broken...not bleeding but had bled a little. Dang that girl. I told her to tell Charlee she was sorry. Justee said, "Sowee Chawee." in the sweetest little voice and even gave her a hug.
...30 seconds later Char is crying again...Justee threw a fork at her this time and it hit her foot. Are you kidding me?! Before I could even say anything, Justee was saying sorry and hugging Charlee... Something tells me she isn't all that apologetic.

8 comments:

KrIStiN said...

They all look so cute with their curly hair!! Kennadee has also stabbed Kallie with a fork, what's with these girls!!??

Stacey said...

Precious girls with the curls! The fork incident is HILARIOUS!!! I laughed out loud!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love the curls!! I wish Natalie would still curl her hair. Now it's all about straighting it.
To bad about the fork;) lol!! I'm sure Char will get her back some day;)

Kara said...

Beautiful girls...just like their momma!

Michelle Thompson said...

I remember many years of curling two heads every Saturday night for church the next day. They look so pretty!

Tracy said...

LOVE the curls, brings back many memories. The fork incident also brought some flash backs to my memory!! ;-) Someday you will laugh at this!! :-)

Carola said...

I remember a fork incident, my little brother threw it at me and it stuck near my temple. Not fun, except for the trouble he was in for doing it.
The girls all look so cute with their curls..

Vicki said...

Love the curls... it made me laugh to imagine them laughing at each other... I remember sleeping on braids and rag curls too... did mom put those in your hair too? or just mine and Ash's?