Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pics from Justin

Justin finally sent me a few pics the other day, and then a few more today. I'm going to try to make this an informative post, but I'm not sure how well that will go...
Here is Justin getting ready to head out for a mission:In case you didn't notice...Justin has what he calls a "deployment stache." (I am not a fan of what I call his "pedophile stache.")The Billets...I guess that's what they are called:

Orgun E has one OR and you are looking at it: The flight crews consist of 5 people: a Crew Chief (first guy on the left,) 2 medics (the girl and I guess the other one is taking the pic,) a pilot (Justin,) and a pilot-in-command (the last guy on the right.)The people in the crews change all the time except for the 2 pilots. They keep the two of them together in order to establish a trust and familiarity. The pilot does the flying and the pilot-in-command is in charge of the air craft; ie navigating and all the big decisions. (is that how the whole ie thing works? I don't think I've ever written ie. I'm not sure on the punctuation.) Anyway..moving on to bigger and better...
This is the crapper:It's a beauty isn't it? Justin said it has 2 sinks and 5 toilets.
Justin referred to this as a Jingle Truck... no idea.
So there you have it. Learn anything? If not, I hang my head in shame.
I just hope I didn't give any misinformation. If I did, Justin, set me straight.

10 comments:

Greg Becky said...

Good pictures of Justin. The stache does make him look a little we'll say different.

Jem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jem said...

Hold your head up high, Terri. I learned a lot. When my uncle was over there, he grew a stache also. Weird.

Jill Asay said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! He looks like he is doing well!

Stacey said...

Nice stache!! hahahahaha! I bet you will love that when he returns, or are you going to make him shave it? Great photos, thanks or sharing!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Great pictures!! Justin looks great. I'm sure it was fun for the girls to see the pictures of their daddy. Thanks for sharing

Lundberg Family said...

Thanks for sharing. I did learn something. Justin looks good. I am sure he will have all kinds of stories for you when he returns. Hang in there. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers!

Trisha said...

Love the pix of Justin. I totally agree....the stash is a STINKER! LOL Please let him know we love him and miss him! You're great at blogging...you always inspire me!

Renae and Keith said...

Tell him to shave that molester stache now hahaha. Good pics!!

Michelle Thompson said...

I love the stache! Thanks for sharing the pictures.