Saturday, December 27, 2008

Looking Forward

Christmas has come and gone, and I can hardly believe it. Now that the anticipation of seeing happy girls enjoy their gifts is over, I am back to wanting time to go by as quick as possible. I remember hoping the next Christmas would come quickly as soon as that year's Christmas was over...I am very excited to celebrate Christmas 2009 with Justin. It definitely felt strange not having him around.
At least we got to talk to him...after 4 dropped calls and both of us getting frustrated, we finally got to have a full conversation.


I have lots of pics to post, but I think I will wait until I get home and have my own computer to work with.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

I hope you had a good time with your family. I hope this year flies by for you! I am glad you got to talk to him! Take care~