Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Spy Bags

A while back I made some of these bags for my girls at an Enrichment activity. Making them sparked a creative bug in me, and I decided it would be fun to make holiday themed bags. I went out and bought stuff for some Halloween bags and some Christmas bags. I also decided to make a couple boy ones for a friend of mine. I got right on the boy bags and the Halloween ones, but then I put the sewing machine away, and the Christmas bags were left undone...
That is until yesterday.
I made 3 small bags and two regular ones:
Here they all are (minus some of the Halloween ones that I gave away.)

Char and Justee were a lot of help.
This is how they contributed to my efforts.
Napping is the biggest gift they can give me. ;)

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Very CUTE & FUN!! Yea for you!! :-)

Vicki said...

I love when they are napping :)

Stacey said...

Great idea, and great photo of the girlies!

Lundberg Family said...

Great idea..how do you make them? I always thought it looked neat and not too hard so I could possibly do it....but never tried!

KrIStiN said...

make me some!!!!!!