Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Silly Sydnee


Sydnee said our family prayer the other night, and she said something that was pretty cute...
"Please bless Santa and his reindeer that they will be ready, so they can give presents to the world." I had to smile to myself and be thankful that she didn't just ask for the presents for herself...she wanted the whole world to get some. ;)

Sydnee also came home from school with a Christmas card yesterday. She told me a boy in her class gave it to her. She said, "He doesn't like me, but he gave me a card anyway, cause he gave the whole class one."

"Why do you say he doesn't like you?" I asked

"Because he is always staring at me. When we are supposed to be working, I look at him and he is staring at me, so I look away and he keeps staring. I don't know why he always stares at me."

Hmmm sounds like he doesn't like her to me. ;)

7 comments:

KrIStiN said...

she's just too cute!!

nina said...

Yeah, I would totally let her just keep thinking that he doesn't like her if I was you ;)

Vicki said...

Staring is a sure sign of dislike... silly syders

Stacey said...

You are gonna have your hands full!!! ;-)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

She is so cute!! the fun is just beginning;)

Michelle Thompson said...

No wonder her is staring at her, I would to if I was a little boy her age. She is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

You better watch out. I had a girl in my 1st grade class who was always staring at me too....and look where that led.