Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy Busy

I have so much to do before heading home for the holidays. I have a long to-do-list that must be completed in the next few days, and being the procrastinator I am, I am blogging instead of doing something productive.

Justin's mother called me yesterday to inform me that Justin's grandfather had died. Sad news I had to pass along to my husband. He called yesterday from Spain and is getting ready today to board a flight into Afg. It is harder now that I hear from him less, but it will be nice once I have a better idea about how often I will get to hear from him and a bit of a schedule evolves.

Now, I best get back to that to-do-list.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. Please let Justin know we are thinking of him. Hope you are doing well! Got your card today...great picture! Beautiful family!

Renae and Keith said...

Sorry to hear that Ter. Get back to your list!

Justin said...

Hey Baby I made it. Ill call as soon as I can. I leave for Salerno soon so I can finally unpack the bag I've been living out of for 2 weeks, nice! Love you lots!