Monday, December 8, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

Since I am a good sport...and I'm being extra lazy today, I am doing this tag. What better way to spend my time than avoiding things that really need to get done?

1 Embarrassing moment: I was chocking at the movie theater, and while I was trying to cough the stupid piece of candy out of my throat......I farted. Yeah, it sucked. As soon as the movie was over, I put my hood up and dashed to the exit.
2 Best Friends: Justin and my sisters.
3 Things I buy regularly: milk, diapers, and paper.
4 Places I want to go: Egypt, Europe, Seattle, and the Galapagos Islands.
5 goals for the upcoming year: Stay mentally healthy until Oct., reunite with my husband, gain more patience, not be so lazy, and keep losing weight.
6 things people don't know about me: hmm I hate seeing people kiss babies on the lips, I love the smell of dust coming in through the vents when driving on a dirt road, I really am a nice person (I know...a lot of people don't realize this ;), I can't sing at all (ok most people probably know that), I want to go sky-diving, and I wish I was Judge Judy.
7 things i would never say: I'm sorry, I was wrong, this is my husband's other wife (hahaha), I can dance, I want to have more children, Michael Jordan is not the best bball player of all time. Ok on a serious note, I'd never say, "I don't believe Jesus Christ is my savior and redeemer."
8 things i love about christmas: The lights, the spirit, family, homemade Christmas candies, shopping for my girls, watching my girls open presents, Christmas Eve traditions, and reflecting on the Earth's Greatest Gift: the Savior.
9 things i say to my kids: Knock it off, I've already told you 5 times, Please listen to me, NO!, clean your room, Where are your shoes?, be nice to your sister, stop whining, and I love you.
10 things i do a lot: procrastinate, laundry, pray, make threats to my girls, forget things, go to the store because I forgot something, eat, watch tv, clean up messes, miss Justin.
11 things i would rather not live without: Justin, Sydnee, Charlee, Justee, computer, tv, camera, the gospel, friends, pets, and laughter.
12 people i tag: I want to invite anyone who would rather waste time doing a tag, than do something constructive, to do this tag. :)

1 comments:

Renae and Keith said...

You farted! Sicko hahaha