Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Husband...

There are a couple of husband tags going around and I thought my husband deserves a little spotlight...
1. Where did you meet your husband? Game night at the Crosby's house.
2. How long did you date? On and off for about 2 1/2 years
3. How long have you been married? 8 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? Nothing Justin does should surprise me.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His broad shoulders. I find a lot of comfort in his strength, and for me his shoulders symbolize his strength.
6. What is his best quality? Probably that he is easy-going, he is very easy to get along with. It also helps him put up with me.;)
7. Does he have a nick name for you? He has always called me Baby or Babe, but he has been calling me Lover a lot more lately.
8. What is his favorite food? MEAT, but more specifically ribs and steak
9. What is his favorite sport? Football
10. When and where was your first kiss? Winter of 98/99, in Scott F.'s car, by the pond below my parents' house.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I would have to say going to sporting events. After having kids, it hasn't been as much fun. I spend more time watching the kids than the game, but when the kids aren't around we have a great time. We also love to just watch tv together.
12. Do you have children? 3 girls
13. Does he have hidden talents? Justin is a lot smarter than he looks or acts for that matter; he is very good at trivia games. I think most of his talents are pretty obvious.
14. How old is he? 32 years OLD ;)
15. Who said I love you first? He did of course. I said it over a year later. Justin is the only guy I have ever said those words to.
16. His favorite music? Techno. Strange but true. He likes all kinds of music though.
17. What do you admire most about him? How dedicated to his family he is. He is a selfless, hard-worker, who just wants to see to it that his girls are happy. Justin will do anything for anybody, all you have to do is ask. He is definitely a people-pleaser.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Of course he will, that's why I'm doing it.


Five Things He Loves:
Food
His girls
Football
Flying
and Dozer

Five Things on His To-Do List
The only thing on it should be to come home safe and sound

Five things you may not know about him:
He is huge softy...he cries at more movies than I do.
He gives everyone a nickname
He likes to vacuum
He likes to sing to his girls (including me, but I usually tell him to shut up. I know, I'm a sweetheart.)
He loves his daughters and is fine with not having a boy except he's a little sad that he'll never get to watch his son play football...Good thing he has nephews.

Five quirky things about him:
He hates the bed to be made. He likes the covers really loose and messy.
He falls asleep in less than a min. Once the TV is off and his head hits the pillow, he is out.
He doesn't like to share a drink with anyone. If anyone (besides me) takes a drink, he won't drink it anymore.
He rinses dishes (or doesn't rinse them) and sets them on the counter...not in the sink. Drives me crazy...Just put them in the sink Babe.
If he can't find something, he stops everything until he finds it. Even if we are going to be late somewhere and he doesn't need whatever it is, he has to find it.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Very sweet! Obviously he is the love of your life! You 2 are a great couple!

Lundberg Family said...

What a great husband tag! You did a great job! Justin is lucky to have you and vice versa!

Michelle Thompson said...

It was fun to read those. I got a good laugh because that is so true about stopping everything to find something he lost and he won't take a drink after ANYONE! He has been that way since he was a little boy.

Michelle Thompson said...

By the way, you are so lucky to have an easy going great husband and father. Cherish him.

Renae and Keith said...

I just learned some new things about Ju. "Your killing all the Brethren!!" That was such good times!!!

Vicki said...

What ... your not going to tag anyone?
I can't believe his favorite music is Techno... that is strange... And I have always thought he was joking when he said he liked to vacuum.. thought it was just part of his people pleasing.
ps. Jake falls asleep in less than a minute too... wish I could do that sometimes

Justin said...

Thanks so much honey for the sweet things you said. I didn't realize you knew me so well. However, our first kiss was the winter of 97' in Scott F's car, but nice try. Love you lots!