Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grandparents Day

Ok, I have been complaining about how much I have to do before tomorrow and yet here I am...on the computer.

Sydnee brought home this book she made a while back, and I have to admit I put it aside with all her papers from school without really looking at it. As I was cleaning up today, I stopped and read it. I definitely got a kick out of it and had to share.

Sydnee's feelings about her (maternal) Grandparents:
(I give Grandpa his food when Grandma can't.)

My Grandma sometimes gets me ice cream at night and she gets ice cream for Grandpa sometimes at night.
My Grandma made a blanket when I was a baby.
I love that she came up with these things all on her own.


4 comments:

Stacey said...

How sweet is that? You will love those when she is grown and you can look back on that. I bet your parents will love it, too!

Vicki said...

That is so funny --- I love the grandkids all associate watching tv with Grandmpa... too cute

Renae and Keith said...

She has better artistic skills than me!! How adorable!

Justin said...

Tell Syd I'm proud of her work. That is so cute! Your dad should be proud to have so many people waiting on him while he watches TV