Saturday, December 6, 2008

We miss him so much that we...

made a clone...


Today was a perfect day to play outside. After breakfast I bundled the girls up and we headed out to play in the snow. I am not a fan of the snow, and I really hate dealing with the wet clothes and wet floors that the snow creates in my house. One thing I do enjoy, is making things with the snow. I love to build snowmen and forts and stuff, and the snow was nice and wet today...perfect for building a Snow-Justin!

Sydnee was very excited about the idea and once we got the arms on she said, "Ah, it looks like he is trying to give us a hug." Then she went right over and hugged it....very sweet.

before the shirt: (I should've put some grass on his chest for hair. hehe)
I must've been great at getting the size of our snowman's chest about right, cause the buttons on the shirt fit just right. All-in-all it resembles Justin, don't you think? ;)
Hugs for everyone...

The girls had fun making snow-angels:
Justee's attempt:
We had a great time and later today we are going to make caramels, yum!

Last night I got my porch decorations all up:

8 comments:

Lauren said...

That seriously is ADORABLE! What a great idea! Your lights look great and I want some yummy carmels! :)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love it!! What a cute snow-daddy. I love your front door too, and wish i could sample your carmels;)

Vicki said...

I loved the build up on that one :) I saw the new post and wondered what it could be...
and then as soon as I saw the picture of the snowman I busted up laughing :)
SO - cute
I'd love to hear Justin's reaction

Stacey said...

A Snow Justin...Priceless! Wondering what Justin thinks???

Jill Asay said...

That is such a cute picture of your girls with the snowman! Too fun!

Justin said...

I don't think my bottom half is that big, but the head and chest are just right. The girls look so cute, and I appreciate the hugs. I just hope you gave me 1 too. I love my ladies and miss you all very much.

Kalli Ko said...

too cute. Why did you guys get snow and we got none??

Carola said...

I love Justin the Snowman! What a fun thing to do and the girls look like they are having a great time.