Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..

This is what I woke up to this morning...
...about 6 inches of snow to shovel...How fun! (hint of sarcasm)


While Justin was home I wanted to get in one last family picture to hold us over for a while. Justin absolutely hates family pics and says it is because I get too stressed...I blame him for the stress because he makes a big deal out of a quick picture. (It's like which came first, the chicken or the egg? ;)

So, I promised it would be quick...and it was. A few quick flashes with the timer set and we were done. Not too painful for anyone. Justee even had fun smiling at the camera. I couldn't believe she cooperated without having someone to get her attention.
I wanted to get some pics of Justin with the girls, but Justee wouldn't let me put her down, So Justin decided to take some of me and the girls.

Sydnee was telling Justin about school one day and she wanted to know what our first-grade teacher's names were. She came into the kitchen and asked me. I told her, "Miss Baker." Sydnee ran into the living room and said, "Daddy, Mom's first-grade teacher was Miss Cooker!"
While Justin was home, he managed to teach Justee something. She now lets you know that she has "Dropped a deuce." I guess it is pretty funny to hear her say, "Dop deuce."


I got Justin's new address today. If anyone is interested in having it, please email me and I will send it to you. My email is terijill@yahoo.com. :)

10 comments:

Vicki said...

that is funny about mrs. cooker :)
I think you are looking thin in those pics!

Vicki said...

p.s. tell Becky to pretty please enter my contest. :)
.. I saw her comment on the earlier post and tried to go to her blog to comment.. didn't realize she had gone private --

KrIStiN said...

Your family pictures are adorable! You guys all look so good!! I wish my kids will smile at the camera without someone acting TOTALLY retarted to get them to get half a smirk! but, anyway...I love all the pics!

nina said...

Those family pics turned out really good! I wish we could get one where we all look good for once.

Jill Asay said...

what cute pictures! You guys have the cutest family!

Sixareus said...

Teri,
Love your latest photos! Those will be nice to have for the upcoming months. You really have a talent for photographing families!

Stacey said...

We want Justins address! Your family photos look great! Beautiful family!

Tracy said...

Your pictures are AMAZING!! What CUTE girls!!

Brenda said...

Loved the pictures!!!! You do such a good job! And Teri, you are so pretty!

Lundberg Family said...

Great pictures! I think your family photos turned out great..and not near as expensive! It sounds and looks like your family had a great thanksgiving!