Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Justee Rose at 13 Months


Justee has been getting a lot of personality lately. I wanted to put down a few thing about her: She LOVES the cat. Blaise puts up with quite a bit too. She has never scratched Justee (and believe me she has had many reasons to scratch her,) she just runs away when she has had enough. *sidenote on Blaise...We got her about a week after we got married and have had her ever since (8 years in June.) These are a few pics of Justee chasing Blaise through the house. In one pic, she is trying to sit on her. Justee loves to lay her head on her and hug her.
Justee is really trying to talk. Yesterday when Justin got home she ran to him and said "Hi Dada," plain as day. She tries really hard to copy what her sisters say, but it doesn't always work out. I do this bumble bee, bumble bee, bzzzz thing and tickle her. If I stop, she says "ba b, ba b bbbbb," as her mom, I think it is pretty cute.
She loves to play with the phone and act like she is talking on it. I have had several calls in the past week from people saying "this number just called me." I have to explain that my 1 year old was playing with the phone...but why do I have to? Why do people do that? If I called and wanted to talk to you then I would have, why do you have to call back and see what I wanted when you don't know me, can't you just assume that is was a wrong number? Anyway...She loves hugs and is always walking up to her sisters and hugging them. The other pictures are of last night at bedtime. Right before prayers Sydnee and Charlee were cold and wanted to cuddle with me, Justee can't let that happen without her being in the middle of it. One of Sydnee and Charlee's favorite things about going to bed is getting a ride up from daddy. Justee saw the girls climbing up on Justin and she felt left out and started crying, so I had to load her on too. I'm glad Justin didn't trip while going up the stairs. ;)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I can totally relate to Justee and Blaise. Taggart is the same way with Leeroi. We got Leeroi about 2 weeks after we got married (6 years ago in June!). Today is his birthday, not kidding (we're having a party). Weird I know.:) Anyways, I love how cute your girls are. Love the hugging and cuddling pictures. You are such a GREAT mom!

Anonymous said...

That is funny about the phone thing... Last week Trey was playing with the phone and I took it from him and hung it back up a few minutes later the phone rang (mom answered it ) It was the 911 dispatch... Ooops! I guess he had somehow dialed those numbers together and they called back to check if there was an emergency. Mom said, sorry I think the baby must have been playing with the phone.
-Vicki (I have to sign that it is me, since Jake's name will always come up...haven't quite figured out how to add my name as a user)

Ranee` said...

A.J. loves playing with our phones (he likes to count on them). We have been lucky so far that he usually ends up dialing someone on our speed dial. The other day he called Adam's dad and talked to him for like ten minutes and we never knew it, Allan told us later! It was pretty funny.