Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy to be Healthy

Saturday was one of the worst days I have had in a long time. I was VERY sick! I can't remember the last time I felt that sick. I was glad that it was on a Sat. because Justin was home and took care of the kids while I tried to rest. I had a lot of things planned for Sat, so I was sad that we couldn't do any of them. Being that sick does make me feel grateful for all the days of my life that I feel healthy and great. I can't imagine being sick for extended periods of time or going through chronic illnesses that so many people deal with every day. Health is such a wonderful blessing that I take for granted. I am very happy that I feel better today and just in time to play volleyball at Gold's tonight.

Charlee just came up to me and told me she was hungry. I told her I would get her something as soon as I was done. Next thing I know she came up to me with a can of Spaghettios and demanded, "You make me this! It not hard!" I couldn't argue with that, so I warmed up some Spaghettios for her...after I made her say please. :)
After Charlee's birthday, the biggest hit was the box her table came in. The girls played in it for the longest time and had a lot of fun.
I must have been a little late with breakfast too. When I went into the kitchen to get the girls some cereal, I found Justee with a box of Kix in tow and a handful being shoved into her mouth. I guess she didn't want to wait for mom to get her some food, she was just going to help herself.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I hate being sick. Glad that you're feeling better, especially so you can show everyone who's boss at Gold's! :)