Thursday, April 3, 2008

Second Time was the Charm

Last night we decided to try watching Horton Hears a Who again. When I told Syd we were going she said, "I don't want to barf again." I told her I didn't want her to barf again either. When Charlee heard we were going, she told me the whole story about what happened last time...Like I could forget about that fiasco. I told her let's hope that doesn't happen again. It was much better this time around. This time it was a success! With the exception of Justee not wanting to sit still (she fell asleep with 2 mins left in the movie,) it was a welcomed, uneventful night at the movies.
Today after school, the girls and I are heading to Lovell. Justin has drill this weekend, so I decided to take the girls up for a visit. I am excited to see Vicki (and everyone else) since I haven't seen her since she has been back in the States, and the girls are excited to see Grandma and Grandpa and all their cousins. We will be home on Mon. because Tues. is Charlee's b-day, and we need to be back with Justin for that.

2 comments:

nina said...

Kids really are funny. They always think that doing the same event that caused something before will cause the same thing to happen again. Like my daughter had the flu a couple weeks ago, but she thought she had it because she ate to much easter candy (which she could have), but I haven't been able to get her to even have an m&m or skittle since then, because she thinks if she eats a piece of candy she will start throwing up.

Rob said...

Funny story! i really enjoyed it. I wish you were coming to lovell for longer, though. I have been having fun playing basketball with Vicki, I think it would be fun to have you there, too. Jackie has even been coming. Well, have fun in Lovell, even though I probably won't see you since its conference!

Robyn