Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Mark!

Mark and Justee
Today is a good day! Justin is coming home after being gone for a whole week and my little brother Mark turns 19! Sheesh, he is getting old. I remember when Mark was born, I thought he was such a cute little baby...man did that change when he got a personality. I was the baby of the family for 7 years and all of a sudden I had a little brother that was tattling on me and crying all the time. I guess you could say I was jealous and I wasn't the nicest big sister in the world. ;) I'm glad that was just a small part of our lives and that we get along great now (for the most part.) I know that I can still beat him up if I need to put him in his place. hehehe...okay maybe not, but I'd put up a good fight. Mark is such a great kid and I know he has made all of his family proud. He will be leaving to serve a mission in Sendai Japan (I hope I spelled that right) this summer and I am excited for him. I know he will be a great missionary. Here comes the mushy part...Happy Birthday, love ya Marko De La Joya De Le Ese De La Fuentes! For more fun pics and stuff of Mark go to my sister Vicki's Blog.

0 comments: