Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Little of Everything

Yesterday was another great weather day (not so lucky today,) so we got to play outside and Justin took Charlee and Justee to the park while I went to gymnastics with Syd. I got Justee dressed up in Justin's favorite outfit from Charlee's little days and fixed her hair. I had fun taking pictures of her playing outside.



Sydnee has a friend that we share a fence with. They are always standing at the fence and talking. This girl has a pet mouse that she brings outside and lets Sydnee hold. I think gross, but Syd loves it.
Charlee found a new way to watch cartoons...upside-down.
Here is Charlee outside blowing spit-bubbles. Beautiful huh?

Justee loves Dozer and Blaise.
Justin took these pictures at the park and I thought they were cute.


Ok, I have to talk about American Idol real quick...I can't stand Paula. She drives me crazy! It takes her 3 mins to say absolutely nothing. I'm so sick of hearing her stutter (spit it out Paula)and I would love it if she wasn't on the show. Justin hates dread-boy (Jason). He can't stand the faces he makes. They are pretty annoying, and I would like to see him in the bottom 3 tonight along with Syesha (I don't know if I'm spelling it right) and I think that Brooke will be in the bottom tonight. Last, I want to say that I love David, and he has gotten better about the lip-licking thing, but here is a picture of him doing it last night....yes I am a loser and paused my TV to take these pictures:





3 comments:

Burton Family said...

That's funny, I still haven't noticed the lip thing. Guess I will have to pay closer attention. I usually try hard not to watch too closely and just listen. I usually like the voices of those I don't really care to look at, thus my favorite, the other David.

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh so hard that you paused your tv to take those pics... I was wondering how you got them. That is hillarious...

When I first saw the pictures of Justee with her hair done, I hardly recognized her. Cute pics all around. I really like the one of Char peeking out at the playground. ps. Thanks for commenting on my blog... you are about the only person that I ever get comments from :)
Vicki

nina said...

I loved the pictures of Justee. She is getting so big and her hair is getting long. I think it's longer than my daughters, and I'm pretty sure Justee is younger. How old is she anyway?