Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Charlee's 1st Swimming Lesson


Tonight was Charlee's first swimming lesson and she LOVED it. She was a little timid at first and wasn't sure what to do. She acted shy and just giggled when the teacher told her what to do, but she caught on quick and had such a great time. After Sydnee was done with Gymnastics she came in and watched Charlee. It was so cute to hear her cheering her sister on. Justee was a pain because she wanted to get down and go in the water soooo bad. I knew that I couldn't put her down or she would big an even bigger problem, so I forced her to stay on my lap. As soon as Sydnee came in, Justee wanted her because she thought Sydnee would then let her down. She wasn't happy when Sydnee just gave her back to me.



















After swimming lessons were over, we came home and I was going to give Sydnee and Charlee a bath. (Justee just had one.) As soon as Justee heard the water running in the tub she came running up the stairs and began taking her shirt off. How could I not let her get in the bath after seeing this come running into the bathroom? Look how happy it made her.

This picture is the view from our house. The sunset was so pretty as I was driving home, but by the time I got home and could take the picture, the color was gone from the sky. I think it is still a pretty picture, but just imagine the clouds bright pink...gotta love the mountains.

Charlee said some funny things tonight: I noticed her coming out of the bathroom after going #2 and not wiping (she'll love this story someday.) I told her she had to wipe if she didn't want a stinky butt (I don't know why I gave that for a reason, I just did.) She said, "I want a stinky butt." I asked her, "Why? You don't want people thinking you have a stinky butt do you?" (again, I don't know why I put it that way. I was chuckling the whole time.) Charlee: "Yes, I want people to smell my stinky butt." I think she just likes to disagree with whatever I say lately. I got a wet-wipe and cleaned her up and when I was done she folded her arms, glared at me and pouted, "Now I have a cold butt!"

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love that first picture of Char ready to swim... Tamsyn would say she wanted a stinky butt too...

Jill Asay said...

The swimming pictures are so cute! She really looked like she was having a good time!