Wednesday, April 23, 2008

In Mourning

What a sad night tonight has been. Justin gave me a hard time when I bought my "big plate" but I loved it. We joked when we moved from Alabama about how I would cry if it got broken...We warned the missionaries not to drop it when they helped us move this last time. It really is a pretty heavy duty plate and I thought it would be pretty hard to break. Justee accomplished it though. She pulled it off the coffee table and onto the floor. It must have hit just right because it didn't fall that hard. Needless to say I am very saddened by this loss. I don't know what I am going to put on my coffee table now. We will miss you Big Plate.

2 comments:

Burton Family said...

I will miss Big Plate, too.
Sorry.

Vicki said...

Ahh, just glue it you big whiner :)
It will look like a plate with a peace sign