Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weekend Update

We had a good time in Lovell over the weekend. I got to spend a lot of time with my sisters and a little with my brother. The girls had a lot of fun playing with cousins. I didn't see a lot of my parents because they are busy with work and building their house. It really looks great, but I wonder if they will ever get it done. ;) I had some great late nights at the Burton's playing Wii. Rob made a stupid little comment that had me and Ash laughing hysterically for a long time. I haven't laughed that hard for a while. I helped Ash and Ger put a wall up in the house they are building, and we all joined forces and cleaned up some rocks out of their basement so they can pour cement for the basement floor. It was nice to have a part in "building" their new home. It is coming along great and I think it will be a really nice house for them when it's done. Jake had to go to New York on Sunday, so Vicki and I drove up to Billings to take him to the airport. Then after conference we took the kids for a walk. It was a nice day and felt good to get the out for a walk. Cherelle Nicholls and her two youngest boys came with me and I'm glad they did, because it was nice to have someone to talk to on the long drive to and from Lovell. We left on Mon., which happened to be the 2 year anniversary (I don't know if anniversary is the right word. I think of an anniversary as something you celebrate.) of Jada's passing. I know we all really miss her and love her very much. I was glad I got to spend some time with Ashlee on that day and catch a glimpse of Jada on some home videos. She really was always happy and so much the life of the party.

Here are some pictures from our trip:

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Love your pictures from your trip. Your girls are getting so big! I wish I could just hop in the car and go home, too, but I guess we'll be there for Mustang days...It is sad that Jada has been gone for so long already. I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful little girl. :)