Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Twins?

One of Justin and my favorite things to do is to compare strangers, people in crowds, and people we meet, with someone else. I have compared a few people in my time that I thought looked just like someone else, but no one agrees with me. Let me know what you think about these comparisons:


First one~


This is the YW President in our ward:

The first day we went to church, Justin told me, "Look at the lady over there." I immediately exclaimed, "She looks like Aletha!"


This is my mother-in-law:

Do you see the resemblance?


Second one~

While watching the new 90210 I was introduced to a new character. My first thought was she looked like my friend Shawntay. Then I realized that she is on CSI this season too. Her name is Jessica Lucas and I think she is beautiful:

This is Shawntay with her adorable little boy, Ozz. I didn't have any pictures of Shawntay, so I stole this one off of Vicki's blog. She took some mother/child photos of them a while back.

-Shawntay, if you have any pics of yourself, in which you look more like Jessica, send them to me and I'll put them up. ;)
After a comment by Shawntay, I was inspired to find this pic of a Judy Reyes (she is on Scrubs.)My conclusion is that Shawntay looks like a lot of celebrities. :)
I have been really tempted to bring my camera to volleyball at Gold's because there is a guy who looks a lot like my friend Becky's husband. He even sounds like him. I am very tempted to pull him aside and take a pic, just so I can post it on my blog. :) There is another guy who plays who looks like Clay Aiken; only not so geeky looking.


This might be my new hobby: taking pics of unsuspecting strangers and comparing them to people I know.

8 comments:

Kara said...

I would agree with you on both, and I would love to see pictures of the guy who looks like Greg. What a great idea for a fun new hobby! :)

ozzmom said...

I agree with you on the one of Aletha but me no way she is way more pretty.But Thank you!! Hope this keeps you busy. My sisters boyfriend says I look just like the black girl from scrubs he calls her my twin. you should post those too :)

Stacey said...

You are too funny! I agree with you on both accounts! Fun hobby!

ozzmom said...

Okay I just watche dhte video of Justin leaving I cried my eyes out. How are the girls doing so far? Thank you for your sacrifice of family not being together Call if yo need anything :)

Ranee` said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ranee` said...

I'm not so sure about the first one, but I agree with you on that actress looking like Shawntay. Funny story--there's a girl that works at the Red Apple that looks a little bit like Shawntay and my dad kept thinking it was her until we reminded him that Shawntay is pregnant and the girl at the Red Apple really isn't. It was kind of funny, all this time he thought she worked there! P.S. never tell him I told you guys that! :)

KrIStiN said...

I like your new hobby!! :) If i see a total freak or someone dressed outta control or outta this world i always whip my cell phone out and take pics of them! I have lots of people on my phone and I don't even know who they are! At my husbands work there is a guy who "turned" into a woman, and well "it" has some COOL clothes, I have millions of pictures of "its" outfits~ it's actually disgusting!! Go for the taking pictues of strangers, you'll never see them again, and they prob won't see you either!you're too funny!

Jamie said...

Do you ever watch the Ellen show? She sometimes does a segment where she compares members of her audience to celebrities. I agree these people look a lot alike! Sounds like a fun hobby! ;)