Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First Fire

I was going to put this little note in Sunday's post, but I forgot about it until now...When Justee is not playing peek-a-boo with whoever is sitting in front of us or behind us at church, she is trying to run around. One thing that she will sit still for, is when the sacrament is being passed. She gets very excited for the bread and water. She has been known to scream at the poor boy who takes the tray away from us, but the screaming has been replaced by a very polite "Tank Q" the past few weeks. I hope this change is permanent...I won't hold my breath.





Last night the girls were saying they were cold so I decided to start up the fireplace. Fires are one of my favorite things about the change of the seasons.

The girls love sitting in front of it, especially after a bath, to warm up.



This is random: Our neighborhood is infested with rabbits. They are everywhere. My girls love this though. They think it is pretty cool that there are always rabbits in our yard. Here is one hanging out in our graveyard:

3 comments:

Stacey said...

we have a fireplace, but we have neevr used it!! I miss fires and can't wait to go to WY for Christmas to have a fire! Your girls are growing up so fast! 3 princesses!

Ranee` said...

I just read the post about the primary program and had to laugh. We just did ours last week and the problem wasn't the kids forgetting, it was the teaching forgetting that the kids knew the parts and helping them out! ;)

Vicki said...

I'm glad first fire, didn't mean Justee got a hold of a loose candle or something ;)