Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Award

Jamie has bestowed this award on me. I am soooooooooooooo flattered!!!!
This award comes with a requirement; I need to post 6 things I value & 6 things I do not, then pass it on to 6 other awesome bloggers!
Here we go.


Things I Value:
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Family
Unconditional Love
Friends
Peace of Mind
Honesty

Things I Do Not Value:
Dishonesty
Fancy Jewelry (don't wear it, don't need it)
Bleeding-Heart Liberals ;)
Flaky People
King size bed with only me in it. :(
Celebrities (How can people with such messed-up lives tell "normal" people what is right or wrong?)

And this award goes to:
Ranee' (cause I know how you love tags;)
Stacey Mullins
Kristin Owens
Dana (cause I haven't heard from you in a while.)
Dani Weber
Tracy Bassett (cause I want to compare mother/daughter answers. :)

1 comments:

Lundberg Family said...

Teri--Hey hope you don't mind that I am checking out your blog! I found you through Becky's blog. It's fun to see what everyone's family is doing and how they have changed. I hope this finds you well. Your girls are beautiful. Have a great day!--Tashie