Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, Monday

Justin informed me of this website: http://hawkpilot.com/. It has pics and a little info about what they are doing during their mobilization. He said it will be maintained the whole time they are gone, so that is good news. My favorite and least favorite feature is the time counter at the bottom of the home page. It tells how long they have until they come home. Hmmm, if only I could find a way to speed that up.
The girls and I put together a little Halloween package for Justin. It has some treats and some pictures the girls colored for him. I included some of Justin's favorite cereal...It seems odd, but I couldn't resist because it fits the Halloween theme perfectly. :) I'm sending some air freshener to him too, cause after I made my annual trip to Bath & Body Works for some new fall scents; I have been telling Justin how great our house smells. He said to send some to him so his room could smell like home. Sydnee picked out the spider because she said, "That would be good to scare Daddy."

1 comments:

Stacey said...

What a cool site. We noticed that Justin had the picture of the day on the 22nd, was that when he got that awful smallpox shot? Has the injection site healed? Great little care package for him, too! you are a great wife.