Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Spring

I was a little worried about the added jobs that the Spring would bring, but I have to admit...I actually enjoyed mowing the lawn yesterday. I may have only had to do the backyard because my neighbor was kind enough to mow the front while I was gone, (a mowed front yard is a great thing to come home to:) but I still don't think it will be such a horrible job.
I've never really minded yard work (light yard work anyway....not the awful kind I had to do during teens years at home ;) and yesterday's yard clean-up got me motivated to get some other things done. I want to build a large planter box and start a small vegetable garden, and make a small flower bed around the tree in the front yard. Hopefully I stay motivated...

I am really looking forward to the nice weather...and getting through the months of May and June- 2 months until Justin gets to "visit!"

The first and only blossom on our new little tree.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love spring!

Stacey said...

I love the picture!!! I love Spring, too. We miss the season changes.

Vicki said...

Just eagerly waiting to see some muscles ;)