Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Chuck is 4!


Two days ago I realized that I left my camera's battery charger at my parents' house (hopefully they will be bringing it this weekend.) I got to take about 5 pictures with my camera before the battery died, and then I couldn't download them. Luckily I have my old camera...
After changing her mind several times, Charlee decided that she wanted a caterpillar cake. She picked out the colors and is quite pleased with her choices. I wish it had turned out cuter, but Chuck's is the only opinion that counts; and she likes it...so oh well. :)
Hopefully Justin will be able to join us via webcam for her little party this evening.

9 comments:

Tracy said...

What do you mean cuter? The cake is adorable, just like Chuck!! :-)

Stacey said...

She is precious. I love the photos! Cute cake, as well. Have a great time with Justin at the party!

Burton Family said...

Happy Birthday Charlee from the Burtons'! We love you and hope you have a fun day. We like your cake. Azurdey says, "Oooooo it will be a butterfly!"

Jill Asay said...

Super cute cake! You are such a talented lady!!

Michelle Thompson said...

Happy birthday Charlee! I love your cake! Hope your day is fabulous. Love ya!

Brenda said...

That is a great cake! Happy Birthday Charlee!

Lundberg Family said...

I love the cake! It turned out great. You are too creative...I've tried a few times and they never turn out...I now buy or have someone else make them! Happy Birthday Charlee! Hope Justin could join you! Happy Spring@

Vicki said...

Happy birthday Char--- I remembered at the zoo... but later when I talked to you I forgot -- DUh
We will have to talk in person to her tomorrow.

Hope Justin was able to join you

ozzmom said...

Happy birthday Char hope she had a good day. Love the cake!!