Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chuck's Wish

I left out a cute little part of my Easter weekend story...
While the girls and I were outside waiting for my parents to arrive, Sydnee noticed that the stars were starting to come out.

"Look mom! The first star is out!" she said.
Then she turned to Charlee and said, "You can make a wish on that star Char, but you can't tell anyone what it is. You have to say it in your head or it won't come true."
Charlee didn't waste any time, "I WISH WE HAD A COCKIT TREE IN OUR YARD!"
"Charlee! Now it won't come true because you said it out loud." Sydnee explained while laughing.

I guess we will have to wait for the next wishing star to get our chocolate tree. :)

6 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

That is so cute!! I wish I had a cockit tree in my yard too. I would put it next to my Money tree;);)

Kara said...

That's a great wish. I'll keep my eye out for the next first star :)

Tracy said...

That's precious. I'm so glad you're writing down all of the cute little things your girls say. You think you'll never forget, but I promise you, someday you will!!

By the way, I want a tree like that too!! ;-)

Stacey said...

That is a sweet story. Sute what little ones wish for, huh?

Vicki said...

I love how Char pronounces so many things like cockatoo :)

Carola said...

Fun story thanks for sharing!