Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friday Flashback...on Saturday

My sister, Vicki, has been doing Friday Flashbacks for a while now, and I wanted to join in on the fun. I finally got my baby book and some old pics last time I went to visit my parents. So my Friday posts are reserved for fun flashbacks. (I forgot to do it yesterday.)

My parents have these two cute photos of them when they were about 5 years old. My mom asked me to scan some photos of all of us kids and make them black and white...then they will be put in matching frames and our whole family will sit together, frozen in time, at about the same age... :)The ages range from 4-6. (I just wish I had the photos of my parents too.)


Here is Ashlee in 1977: Vicki in 1982:


I'm not sure which picture of Rob my mom wants to use. Here he is in 83 and 85:


I'm not sure on which picture of me either...85 and 86:
(I cut my hair in the first pic...looks like my hair grew a lot in a year.)


Here is the baby of the family...Mark in 1982:

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Justee looks like you!!! Great idea to post things like this!

Brenda said...

That was fun!

ozzmom said...

I think the 2nd picture of you you look exactly like Charlee so cool

Vicki said...

I get to be a pain :)
I think all of the pics need more contrast (blacker blacks) except the pic of Ash. I like the second one of Rob and the first one of you.