Thursday, April 2, 2009

School Carnival

Tonight is Sydnee's school carnival...It was postponed because of the snow storm last week. I was a little irritated by that because it meant that I had to make another cake. After next week (it's Charlee's birthday next Wed.) I will have made a cake/cupcakes every week for three weeks in a row.

I decided that I since I had more time to prepare for the carnival, I could be a little more creative with my cake-walk cake...
A small improvement, but an improvement nonetheless.
The girls should have fun tonight, I'm just not sure how fun it will be for me...wish me luck. :)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Very creative! I am sure it will be a huge hit!

Vicki said...

Much better than the Lame-O smiley face...

Jill Asay said...

Very cute! I would love to get it at the carnival

Tracy said...

LOVE it!! :-)