Thursday, September 18, 2008

Morning Walks

Charlee, Justee and I have been taking walks in the morning with Cherelle and her 2 youngest boys. The weather has been great, and it is nice to get out and have some good conversation. Charlee usually likes to ride her bike, but she doesn't get to everyday... Sometimes she likes to push "her baby" in her stroller...Justee usually screams half-way through because she wants out of the stroller to run free...Sometimes I take Dozer if it isn't too hot and we aren't walking too far (the poor dog can't handle too much exercise; he is always trying to lie down and take a break.) Whatever the situation is, I enjoy our walks and I am not looking forward to it getting too much colder. I love Fall weather and I want to enjoy it while it lasts.

Here are some pics from our outings:
Justee chasing Jace trying to get Char's shoe back:

I have the hardest time getting Jace to smile at me.





2 comments:

Greg Becky said...

Cute pictures, I guess since you are an animal lover of course your kids would be too. I can't believe that Justee was around those squirrels, I know my girls would be screaming and hanging on to me.

Vicki said...

Guess what!!!
We have internet... so I will be posting more and commenting more...
I wish I had a Gold's membership! or a running partner