Sunday, September 7, 2008

Making Me Smile

Tonight I went up to Syd and Char's room to check on them. They were watching Shrek 2 as they were falling asleep. I noticed Charlee was crying quietly and when she saw me she started really crying. I noticed the movie was at a sad part and when I asked Char why she was crying she said she was sad because Shrek was sad. I'm sure her being tired contributed to the tears, but I couldn't help but think how sweet that was...It made me smile.

That reason for smiling was a bit different from the reason the girls made me smile during breakfast: Sydnee was giving Charlee burping lessons. She kept trying to tell Charlee how to burp and when Charlee would just make the sound, Syd would ask, "Was that for real?" and Char would proudly say, "Yep."

1 comments:

Jamie said...

That's cute about the burps Teri, and sweet about the movie. You have some really sweet kids.