Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Justee's Pics

I finally found the solution to all my problems! ...Ok, maybe not all of my problems, but I have found a new routine that should work pretty well for me. I get Sydnee off to school and then get the other two hooligans ready for the day and we head off to Gold's Gym. The kids play in the Kid's Club and I get to get some much needed exercise. Plus, I can shower and not worry about the girls tearing up the house. Then I am all showered and already out of the house, so any errands that I have are easy to take care of. The girls love to play there and it tires them out; so another pro to this plan is that when we get home, they are ready for a nap. Yay! This costs me one dollar per child (being that our membership is covered by our health insurance.) Not bad aye? It seems to be working so far. Hopefully I don't get lazy and forget how well this is working out...

Now for pics of Justee from the park yesterday:
Justee loves to chase squirrels
They were letting her get pretty close



1 comments:

Brook said...

That sounds like a good plan to me! Jace just started preschool and I am still trying to get in a pretty routine. I love the day care at our rec! They are great! I don't feel guilty taking my kids there because they love it! And I get my exercise in! The pictures of Justee are so cute! You do a good job taking pics-Brook