Friday, September 12, 2008

Memory Game

I just saw this on Kevin and Brittany's blog and decided to participate...

MEMORY GAME

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I or you and Justin had together. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

So I've got quite a few memories with the both of you....Girls camp this year was so much fun-frisbees, painting our toenails, and of course the funniest memory-when Teri scared the crap out of all of us while we were watching movies(in a dark cabin in the middle of the woods!)! I've also enjoyed playing Halo with Justin and Teri-we all talk trash and words come out of my mouth that are not always G rated! Justin and Teri I always enjoy spending time with the two of you. You make me laugh and you are both so good to each other! I'm so glad we're in the same ward! You are great friends!

Vicki said...

I will leave a memory.... bc I know how much I love to get comments... (but don't count on me putting this on our blog for a while....too much else going on)...

My favorite memory of Teri, is her dancing around the living room at around age 7 or 8 and singing her own made up song... my favorite lyric was
"my husband is the statue of liberty..." and on and on...

Memories of Justin... include many stories about POO... is that all he talks about?

Brittany H. said...

So Kevin told me that he had forgotten all about the fast drive to prom. I guess he's always been a speed demon! His Marine Corps license plates get him out of MANY tickets!